Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shayla's First Crawl!

I have been trying to get Shayla to crawl with no luck, she wouldn't even try. She would just plop her legs out and fall onto her belly. Today, (monday) we came home from grocery shopping and although she was screaming because she was hungry I had to leave her in the middle of the living room floor so I could go get the groceries out of the hot car. She must have been mad enough at me to decide she was going to crawl to me because about 5 minutes later she had made it all the way to our table. (About 6 feet) I was so proud of her and snapped these pictures....
She was very dramatic as she crawled...using big arm movements...
grumpy...
She finally gave up and plopped down onto her belly!
Where's Ryler? When I took the picture I thought Cameron was holding Ryler inside the pillow case. Actually he was in the pillowcase but he was bracing himself in the opening of it. You can see his little bum hanging out the bottom.