5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
-Dreaming about Cameron who was on his mission and just about to "Dear Jane" me.
-Moved back to logan to live with Triff (Cam's sister)
-Dancing for Utah State University
-Working at JJ Norths Buffet as a Hostess
-Taking many different types of classes at USU in hopes that I would find something I was interested in for a major.
5 snacks I enjoy...
-Definitely Scotcheroos (thank you Fowlers)
-In fact..Anything Chocolate
-Anything cold and wet like popsicles, water... (it's still pretty hot here)
-Okay I'll just admit it...any and all things with sugar in them
-ummmm....That about sums it up
5 songs I know all the lyrics to...
-Sadly, all cartoon theme songs.
-Also like Milisa, most songs from the 80's
-Popcorn popping on the apricot tree
-All Abba songs
-Some songs from the 90's but definitely not anything that came out within the last 5 years...you know, with kids...no life...
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
-pay off both sides of parents homes.
-pay off all siblings debt
-entertain alot....I love hosting parties!
-invest in our home...make it perfect (add on...swimming pool...update)
-make sure our kids have a future and help others in need
5 bad habits...
-Don't exercise like I should
-Eat way too much junk food
-I always forget to take my vitamins
-I'm a huge procrastinator
-Would watch t.v. all day if I could
5 things I will never wear again...
-Maternity Clothes...YAY!
-Way too short Shorts...you all did too!
-I cant remember what they are called but the tight cotton pants that narrowed at the bottom and hugged the ankle with the long shirts over that matched and the plastic belt clip thing that we put our shirts in? I don't know if that makes sense!
-layered socks
-A winter coat! Ha Ha!
5 of my favorite toys...
-Digital Video Camera
-Camera
-Computer
-My Nissan Armada
-My trampoline
5 things on my to-do list today...
-Make food for 5 always hungry mouths
-the laundry
-potty train Andin (I wasn't going to this early but he begs to go on the potty) Good boy Andin!
-Mop the floor
-Relax and watch a movie with my 4 favorite boys and my precious little girl!
5 people I tag...
Amber Lamb
Karen
Brandy
Shea
Peggy
Saturday, November 10, 2007
I've been Tagged Again!
Posted by Michelle at 2:56 PM