4 Jobs I've Had
Lagoon Hand Stamper-oh yeah!
Floral Designer
Branch Manager for a staffing agency
Dance Studio Co-Owner
4 Favorite Movies
How to lose a guy in 10 days
Sweet Home Alabama
Count of Monte Cristo
Just Friends
4 Places I've lived
Clarkston Utah
Roy Utah
Logan Utah
Texas
4 Favorite TV Shows
All HGTV shows
Everybody loves Raymond
Smallville
Just for laughs
4 Cool places I have been
Cabo San Lucas
Phi Phi Island, Thailand
New York
Chicago
4 Favorite Dishes
All chocolate dishes
Taco Soup
Rib Eye Steak
Orange Chicken
4 Websites I visit
HGTV.com
Blogs
Yahoo
Google
4 Places I'd like to be
Visiting Utah to see my family and friends
On a cruise ship with Cameron
Shopping without the kids
On the show.."So you think you can dance!" ha ha
Tag...No-one! Guess I'll just
have to play by myself for
a little bit!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
I've been tagged! Thanks alot Heather!
Posted by Michelle at 10:58 PM