Cameron turned the big 30! I actually had a hard time because if we were in Utah I would have thrown him a huge party with all of his friends and family but I couldn't do that here and I felt really bad that I couldn't give that to him so my parents were great and helped me give him a good Over the Hill party! My Mom made a basket full of OLD Fart stuff for him! We had a good time and the boys loved the party hats. Even Shayla loved the hat so much that she ate it!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Cameron Turns 30!
Cameron turned the big 30! I actually had a hard time because if we were in Utah I would have thrown him a huge party with all of his friends and family but I couldn't do that here and I felt really bad that I couldn't give that to him so my parents were great and helped me give him a good Over the Hill party! My Mom made a basket full of OLD Fart stuff for him! We had a good time and the boys loved the party hats. Even Shayla loved the hat so much that she ate it!
Posted by Michelle at 11:41 PM