Okay, so my friend Xochitl and I threw this Murder Mystery Party over the weekend and let me tell you, I am still laughing about it! Everyone was assigned characters of who they were in high school and who they are now and I couldn't believe how good everyone got into their parts! We had about 40 adults and 40 kids crammed inside my house and it was chaotically HILARIOUS!


We decorated the house with streamers and balloons. We even had this balloon arch for pictures! Xochitl went all out and made a yearbook that we passed around! We had 3 murders occur, we crowned a "Reunion Queen", ate lots of food and laughed all night long!

Cameron was B.A. Barricade, a loner in High school but now he works under the name "private security" you can pay him to "take out the trash" if you know what I mean! Check out our picture under the balloon arch above!