Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay! Okay! So I'm a bad blogger!

Well Logan started Kindergarten and loves it! He's the best little boy in the class (so I'm told) but Ryler is a little Lonely. Shayla and Andin have become quite good friends and Ryler seems to be left out alot. Also the 3 of them are mischief makers together! I can't tell you how many disasters I have cleaned up. Logan was always there to tell me when they are doing something bad! I sure miss having Logan around!

Logan's first day in Kindergarten!

Our Trampoline sandwiched (broke) in half so we got a new one!

Fun at the Arena League Football Game!


Logan turned 6 years old and got a black spiderman costume and hulk smash hands and mask.

Happy Birthday Logan!

Shayla's favorite Hiding place!

Cameron's first time on a private Jet traveling from New York to Vegas! They treated him like a King with as much gourmet food as you can imagine!

While in Vegas, Cam's dad came to visit him!

Cam has been traveling alot and the kids just love it when he comes home!

Cam met Mitt Romney!

Our last vacation to the beach this year!


Things are going well for us! Cam is just busy, busy, busy with work and traveling but that should slow down soon! And my Heritage Makers business is taking off like crazy! I love it! All the kids are great and Shayla's little curly hair is getting longer and poofier every day!